Box Insurance Agency can assist you with all your insurance needs today. Occasionally small business owners question whether they need a business auto insurance policy. For some there is no question. For example, a plumber who has a van specifically for the business, complete with the company information displayed, room for all of the necessary tools, and it is driven for no other reason knows business auto insurance is required. It is the other less obvious circumstances that cause confusion. Contact an agent with Box Auto Insurance Company in Grapevine for assistance when you are unsure. In addition, the following may assist those who use a personal vehicle for business in the right decision for you:
- Delivery and Pickup – The use of your personal vehicle to deliver or to pick up items means you may need to consider business auto insurance. If you pick up or deliver equipment or supplies for a business or any type of pick up or delivery service, including delivering pizza, equipment or appliances, or other types of pick-up and delivery for another business, you probably need this type of insurance. Insurance agents from Box Auto Insurance Company in Grapevine can assist you with your questions.
- Contractors – A large number of business owners are self-employed with no employees. This type of business includes plumbers, electricians, HVAC contractors, brick or block masons, tile layers, lawn service companies, and others. If you are a contractor and use your personal vehicle for business, you need a business auto insurance policy.
- Transportation Service – If you transport people with a cab or limousine, you need business auto insurance to provide protection for yourself and your passengers. In addition, if you work for another company and use your vehicle to transport people to the doctor, shopping or to other locations, talk to a Box insurance agent today to find out if you need business auto insurance.
- Equipment – Vehicles that are equipped with hydraulic lifts, cooking equipment, vendor type equipment, racing equipment, catering equipment, welders, steam-cleaning equipment, and other types of equipment can be an indication of a business automobile.
- Leasing – You may lease a vehicle for your business relying on your personal vehicle insurance for coverage. Talk to a Box insurance agent about the coverage you need.
If any of these circumstances sound like yours, you probably need business insurance for your auto. However, if you are still unsure if your vehicle needs business auto insurance, simply contact us to speak to an agent. Our Auto Insurance Company in Grapevine can answer your questions and ensure you have the protection you require.
Our insurance agents offer personalized care for your insurance needs. Contact an agent with Box auto insurance company in Grapevine today for an assessment of your needs and a free insurance quote. We serve Grapevine, Dallas, Fort Worth, and the surrounding areas. A Box Insurance agent is available to take your call, and provide the insurance you need tailor made to fit your requirements and your budget.